Sunday, September 30, 2007

You can't live your life for others

You taught my heart, a sense I never knew I had.
I can forget, the times that I was.
Lost and depressed from the awful truth.

The one thing that changes us all.

It's not love that hurts. It's the infatuation with what we so blindly and foolishly accept as love that hurts. True love should never have to hurt.

Once you love, you cannot take it back, cannot undo it. What you felt may have changed, shifted slightly, yet still remains love.


You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper. And I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.

The most ideal thing is to go our separate ways.
My feelings for you never did change. Sincere apologies.
I wish you all the best. Goodbye.

No comments: